Welcome to the Worlde of a Fated Fey, one who walks the Shadows between the OtherSide and this Dreamland. This is the Book of Shadows of a hereditary and self-taught Magickal Woman; a Dreamer who possesseth the lineage of Fae, Wytch and Starr Blood. Interwoven together to make an ecclectic source of Magick and Chaos. To walk between the Worldes of the Starrs, the Hidden Realms, the Spirit Worlde and to also Live a human life...

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Bella's magickal prose... you and mee, duplicity and new mythica. May Bee }I{...


 So Beautyfull...
So beautyfull, if only I could have you
These wordes I write because I cannot tell you
So much to say, no one to tell
My heart weeps with joy and burns like hell
You, our feelings run ever- so deep
But is it me you wish to keep
I ask my heart which is so
My heart says yes, my head tells no
In my confusion I brought you pain
Because it is you I hear call my name
Around you I should stop and think
Only thing is, around you I cannot think
If I look in your direction
My heart grows with affection
If I look you in the eyes
My legs go weak and a quiver in my thighs
Do you know I have this reaction
Yes, you see I have this reaction
Wonder if this is lust or is it love
Oh, how I thank the gods for theyr gift from above
You are the one that I did wish for
Even though it was not you I asked for
The goddess has touched you and She has seen
Who you Are, what you can Be
Perhaps I understand a lil more than you
Just how much the goddess has indeed noticed you

The Starr-Crossed Lovers...
Do you see my eyes
Dark circles and tears bled dry
Crying inside
Can these hidden tears ever subside
Times gone by, another life
And now another time
I hear you call
My breathing stops, 'tis only my mynd
I hold your voice close to mee
I hold your memories in my hand
Memories, I sometimes cannot stand
I hurt you, you hurt mee
I hurt you back
But still I hold tight
An insane love at night
That seems so real and comes back to haunt mee
Never do I want it to leave mee
Border-line obsession you could concede
Tragic, starr-crossed love
My very own Shakespeare.

Almost Touching...
Listen to my heart speak, it talks of you
My shadow, I feel you near
Your breath reaches the moon
Your touch takes me to the stars
And your kiss burns like the sun
Will you forever be just a dream
An omen of what will be
In a distant place you complete mee
Far, far away hidden in the shadows
You watch from afar, waiting
My hands reach for your outstretched arms
Almost touching
My head fills with your thoughts
My heart fills with your Love
My body fills with with your desire
Almost touching
Destiny's colliding 
You welcome me home.

Come Inside...
I have found a place within myselfe
Where dreams come true, nothing else
Come inside and leave the key
Come inside and be with Mee
Kissed the Wind and made a wish
Making sure it did not miss
To the Starrs it did reach
Around again and back to Mee
Lucky Mee, it All came true
Better than I ever knew
Angels, you heard my plea
Angels, you listened to Mee
Now it is my turn to thank You for
The wish that I asked You for 
What is it You ask in return
Is it nothing or is it the worlde
I know nothing comes for free
I wonder what it is You want from Mee
May Bee someday I don't know when
May Bee you will tell Mee then.

Around the Moon and Back....
Dance around the Moon tonight
Make a wish upon a Starr so Bright
Feel the Wind in your hair
Feel the Power that is theyR
Fly around the Sun today
Life is Better when you fly this Way
Freedom is within reach
Freedom is what You seek
Climb the RainBow to your Heart
Life has had a fresh new start
Peace is what You need
Peace to set You Free
Swim down the River of Life
Wash away the hurt in your Life
Love is what You follow
Love so Life is not so hollow
Reach inside the Rain-filled cloud
Why try to fit in the crowd
Make your Life better today
Make it happen all your Way
I  wish upon a Starr so Bright
To make it All better tonight
I work so hard to make things right
I won't give up without a fight
I danced around the Moon tonight
I flew around the Sun today
I climbed the RainBow to my Heart
I swam down the River of Life
I reached inside a Rain-filled cloud
Maybe my wish will come true tonight
I held up a mirror so I could See
That which had become of mee
I did not like what it showed
My life has had no real flow
I made a wish for my Life to change
My whole worlde felt oh, so strange
I have learnt alot about mee
Some things are hard to see
But now I understand
It was myselfe I could no longer stand
I dance around the Moon
I fly around the Sun
I reach inside a Cloud
And what do I See?
Life can be Wonder full
But only if I let it Bee.

Destiny... 
Let me take your hand
While I lead the Way
To something so true
This secret I found
I want to share with you
Let me show you the Path 
That shines so Bright
Let me show you
A different Way of Life
Maybe you will understand 
If I gave you my hand
Will you follow and walk close by
If I showed you the Way
To a Life so Bright
This our True destiny
Will you turn away
When I try to explain
That it is Our choice 
What we find at the End
We can walk Hand in Hand
Down this Path of destiny
Together we can be Free
From this worlde not real
Will you follow me
To this life I have seen before
Or will you turn away
Misunderstood forevermore
To find a different destiny.

Magicks...
Visions in my Heart
All for Mee
Power so Strong
All for Mee
This is my Magick
This is my Power
This is the Witching hour
The Sun my Father
The Moon my Mother
Powerfull  like no other
Moving into infinity
Magick runs deep within Mee
Starrs in my Eyes
Universally wise
Dreams in the night
Goddess of my Life
Calling mee, absorbing Mee
Becoming a part of Mee
Messages so strong
Pulling mee along
Power so fast
Magicks to last
This is Mee
The goddess she Sees
Coming into being
I am no longer fleeing
The Goddess and Mee
Blessed Be.





















No comments:

Post a Comment