Welcome to the Worlde of a Fated Fey, one who walks the Shadows between the OtherSide and this Dreamland. This is the Book of Shadows of a hereditary and self-taught Magickal Woman; a Dreamer who possesseth the lineage of Fae, Wytch and Starr Blood. Interwoven together to make an ecclectic source of Magick and Chaos. To walk between the Worldes of the Starrs, the Hidden Realms, the Spirit Worlde and to also Live a human life...

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Ballads and Prose; the poetic madness of Belinda Annesley.



Excerpts from Love and Hate, Dreams and Magickal MoonBeams... )O(

Ate my Soul...
Ate my soul until its empty
Drank your fill
Now this is all that is left of mee
Crying in pieces upon the floor
Love in my heart, by you was scorned
Written all across my face
The emptiness that I have become
Trying now to be complete
What on earth did you do to mee
I can't get over you, can't you see
Now no more tears fall from my eyes
I keep them away, locked safely inside
What was it about mee you feared
Now I know you are sorry
Though to mee you will never say
Still I know you reside in my soul
Where I said to you no more
Only you cried back, do not go
Do you believe me now
When I said it was bigger than mee
Maybee that is why I still feel bound
You had eaten my heart
You drank your fill
I gave you the magick of mee
Which you kept 
And did not give back to mee.

Bane of your Existence...
Bane of your existence, not mee you now want
But you, my dreams forever haunt
I think of you, far away you run
Far away from what I have done
So sorry, what can I say
Only you, you became my brightest day
A silly, little girl crush
Never have I wanted someone so much
In the end, I make you mad
I make your life so crazy and sad
Trouble I am, this I know
Why I am, I think I know
Past lives, lovers binded together
I, your student- you, my mentor
I know your magick I have seen
You came and told me in a dream
This tie, would you be able to understand
The Goddess, my Fate guided by Her hand
Your power, I am drowning within
Aways through life to love you in sin
You asked to stay forever away
I will now that I understand
Why Fate guided mee first to your hand.

Gilded Cage...
Smash the mirror of your gilded cage
Screaming out all my hidden rage
Beat the bars with my fist
Break your walls with my fist
No more trophy for you am I
Poke the envy from your eye
Green with envy are your horns
Off your pedestal I now fall
Outside now of your gilded cage
Rebellion now quells my rage
Your gilded cage lays at my feet
Broken without mee you give up in defeat
Much more envious are you now
Want me back but don't know how
Smashed your love with my fist
Break your heart with my fist
Broke the bars of your gilded cage
Nothing now can quell my rage.

Said to Be...
The boy looked in wonder 
To the girl with sad, sad eyes
Why does your heart pain so bad
When it is me that aches truly so
If given her chance
Will she prove to be 
All she is said to be
Will her heart be true
When given her chance
Will she prove to be
All she is said to be
Give her my heart and she will take my soul
To distant lands where only dreams dare to go
Will she bring my heart back in one piece
Or will she lock it away to keep
Her heart already belongs to me
But why those sad, sad eyes
Little girl trapped in love
Forever lost to his soul
Why give her the chance
Will she prove to be
All she is said to be
Come take my hand the boy whispered
Her eyes light up and she looks in wonder
To the boy she loves truly so
Take his hand in yours
Girl with the happy eyes
When given her chance
She will prove to be who she is said to be
She will be all she is said to be.

Aphrodite and Ares...
The Gods have played with all theyr nerve
Moving theyr pawns into place across the Earth
Aphrodite and Ares, theyr story not yet told
So completely daring and so very bold
Too much love for them to keep apart
Tried it out with my willing heart
It came about that I found myselfe
Giving my life to a Goddess to help
The pieces are in place and still She waits
Forever and eternity, Her love is our Fate
Funny to think my story is the same
That Aphrodite even knows my name
Ares knows it is Him that She loves
Even though She is betoken to a different one
Aphrodite changed my life so the Gods could taste
A mortal love that became too great
But the Gods work in theyr own time
Like Aphrodite, I can't have you for myne
So I sit and wait, while I contemplate
Strange how I feel the power of Fate
In the end perhaps maybee
Love on Earth between Ares and Aphrodite.

Enchantress...
Enchantress calls in my dreams, nothing is as it seems
Chanting in my sleep, calling from a worlde so deep
What does she say, does she show the way
To the path of mystery, does she tell my hystory
What does she want, enchantress she will chant
What does she know, wherever did she go
Is it mee, did she set me free
Enchantress from deep inside, calling mee from most high
Lady in my mynd, why does she hide
Only in my sleep, can I hope to reach
Into my soul that runs so deep
Only in my dreams, does she truly come to be
The woman in my dream, who can she be
When she whispers to mee
What does she say, when I dream this way
What does she want, from my dreams she haunts
What does she know, about the place I want to go
How did this come about, words forming in my mouth
Chanting in my sleep, awakens my magick from deep
Enchantress in my dream, is it you
Or is it mee.

My Philosophy....
Beauty, Sexy and Free
This is my philosophy
Maiden, Mother, Crone I am One
At once olde and so very young 
The wind is blowing my hair
I feel my wildness everywhere
Do what I wish but never harm none
Drawn to the Moon and my face to the Sun
I speak my truth and I see yours 
As sure as the Elementals guard the Quarters
Magick as true as any witch
In this worlde I am a powerful witch
I see your truth, now speak yours
Magick so strong because of mee
Earth and Fire, Sea and Air
These, the elements of the hearth
Keep my magick safe on Earth.

Once Touched...
Please let mee find the words
Of the Goddess and what She has heard
Too many coincidences in my life
For mee to dismiss them from my life
Once again my life had taken 
Another step towards your direction
I tried to make this not be
But now you've heard more about mee
I bet you know you did mee wrong
I bet you know I was not so strong
Why is my heart still afflicted
Why are you so afraid of my witchyness
I cannot help who, or what I am 
Magick I know moves through my hands
This I know you have seen
But do you understand what it means
I came undone
From what the Gods asked
Caught between heaven and earth
I broke too many hearts
I am sorry for all my actions
But I understand though when the Gods intervene
Nobody can gauge what will be the reaction
I told you my story 
I told you my dreams
I know you saw the magick
But did you know it was for you and  mee
Touched by the Gods, I still know what they want
Still in my dreams, still my life you haunt. 

The Calling...
The intricity of mystery draws mee on
This is my path, I go where I belong
A thirst for life to experience it all
How I listen when my Goddess calls
I live my life by the universe
This is my calling, not my curse
Myselfe, my Goddess has heard
She speaks to mee with a silent word
In my heart I feel her near
What She asks I sometimes fear
My love for Her keeps me going
Her love for mee is always showing
I ask of Her what I need
Enough to keep my spirit freed
My life is full of constant lessons
My power does sometimes lessen
But I know when I feel alone
I have lost my way to my Goddess' Home
The further I sometimes move away
The harder She calls for mee to stay
I keep Her close to my heart
Because I know we never part
I lose my way when life is too fake 
I feel when Her heart does break
When I do not listen
I see the tears in Her eyes glisten
When I follow my path
I hear the joy while She does laugh
We are both as together
Always joined, always forever
As long as I live to how She asks
As long as I follow my Sacred path
She will give me what I need
But only if it is meant for mee.

Truth, Light, Honour and Love...
Goddess in the Night
Only you know the truth of my life
Pain and love go hand in hand
Only you, I can understand
Truth, Light, Honour and Love
We are our only judge
Goddess of the Moon
In your might, my life does swoon
You call to mee to hold your hand
I need the strength, this you understand
Took mee away so I could heal
For a time you let mee not feel
Goddess of my Life
In my truth, I know I am right
You tell, of myselfe take care
Those who hurt I am aware
Truth, Light, Honour and Love
Karma in time will judge
Goddess I have found
What goes up must come down
In time I will heal
To live and laugh and feel Alive
Mee, no longer will I have to hide.












No comments:

Post a Comment