Welcome to the Worlde of a Fated Fey, one who walks the Shadows between the OtherSide and this Dreamland. This is the Book of Shadows of a hereditary and self-taught Magickal Woman; a Dreamer who possesseth the lineage of Fae, Wytch and Starr Blood. Interwoven together to make an ecclectic source of Magick and Chaos. To walk between the Worldes of the Starrs, the Hidden Realms, the Spirit Worlde and to also Live a human life...

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

When Sekhmet comes to town.



Sekhmet.  

It started some months before,
I found Ra knocking at my door
Now, three weeks have passed
My left eye woke swollen and so very sore
One week later, lumps found in my breasts
Twas no harm, a breast mouse was found
But, a mouse in a breast found in me 
Remnants of the olde days and ancient hystory
Grand magick of times before
These two signs
Eye of Ra and Sekhmet's plague
A decision made, who knew?  Another sign!
I chose no more alcohol for me
Who could of known, who indeed knew
Sekhmet's turn was again due
Here She Is
Awakes me at three
Sekhmet calls, you must listen to me
To understand the worlde
One must become the worlde
In order to tame
One has to be untamed
Roar like a lion
Your strength, in her paw
Quiet as a lioness kitten
Senses are keened
Shhhh, be still and listen
Quietly take the steps
No noise shall you make
Tis the enemy who stands before
You have the worlde at your feet
So much innocence, so very sweet
Taste my wrath, those who harm
The innocent and the meek
Under my feet I shall protect you
Darkness and Chaos falls
When the Sun rises again.  Ra.

Im a lil tired and feel super weird kinda need some time, has too much energy and needs to settle it. Got a new goddess, Sekhmet she is feirce. Learnt about her awhile back, its the Ra connection I have.  It seems pharaoh blood, the Herod part can harbour the gods when they need to see whats going on. I sadly do believe that we may have that problem soon, not as bad as i thought cos its being helped somehow but the gods are about to see and help. Like my dreams,  on the duality of world .  Flipside effect, and the worlds meshing. Its all weird. Its not saving either worlds, its making them a happy medium. So not one is saved other destroyed, but both exactly the same.  As above so below so it balances again.  Chaos and stability reigns together.  I dunno, im all magickal right now.
I gave up drinking two weeks ago, she needs the beer of the gods to settle her temper and destructiveness (lol) now she awakens again.  Should i drink or something.. Lol. I have a mouse in my breast its a fibrous thing.  Mice were placed in the breast of a not alive object to bring it to life in the representation it was created for.  She is ra's right hand girl and he is shown by a left eye.  Two crocs in the Mary River now, that is Solbek the underworld guard. The duat, two crocs two worlds.  mary river is lil aegypts nile river, gympie pyramids, three pyramids dive, Isis shire, town of Baal.. Need I go on to emphasis my point? 

Ancient Egyptian Legends: IX: The Beer of Heliopolis

No comments:

Post a Comment