Welcome to the Worlde of a Fated Fey, one who walks the Shadows between the OtherSide and this Dreamland. This is the Book of Shadows of a hereditary and self-taught Magickal Woman; a Dreamer who possesseth the lineage of Fae, Wytch and Starr Blood. Interwoven together to make an ecclectic source of Magick and Chaos. To walk between the Worldes of the Starrs, the Hidden Realms, the Spirit Worlde and to also Live a human life...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Black Feathers keep mee Forever )O(...

DreamScape...
This burnt and barren landscape
Of a Time I know not when
Haunts my dreams and burns my eyes
Ingrains a sense of Forever and eternal Time
Twice, this scene of despair
For all its emptiness
Only Love fills the air
A tiny, glimmer of Hope
Although nothing surrounds
An image of Two, then theyr is only One
Ancient lands of Times gone past
Pierces the Veils and becomes my Now
As you See, it is all only One
Past, Present, Future; only Time repeats
I adhere, I digress:
I apologise for this rambling mess
And begin my fated tale once again
A dream did come
The sky bright orange and burnt red
Two lonely souls sitting side by side
And knee to knee
The land looked vast with nothing upon its shore
The horizon showed only emptiness forever more
What happened? What was it did they See?
I saw the worlde was burnt and barren
Left with only You and Mee
Months later
Many moons and dreams come to pass
Again theyr I am
In this burnt and barren ancient land
Here now theyr stands alone only One
Not the Two a much different One
A glorious and gleaming dark Man
Over theyr upon the horizon
He sees me and stretches his arms straight out wide
Strong energy to fill the sky
Even more stunning this wonderful being
Is proud to show mee he has upon his back
The most beautyfull and big
Black and powerful feathered Wings
These scenes of Life and a Fate
A Love and Remembrance
Of a Worlde and Time gone by
The Time it does Forever fly
This vision of emptiness
But only Love
Enters my Mynd.
 

Crow Omens...

Where I walked, a crow came and watched as I passed by. Then I sat. Where I sat, when I turned around was a dead crow. The poor crow was not only dead, it was missing its feet and legs and also the head. What was sadly left upon the feathery torso, was its upturned outstretched wings.
Only left with it's wings.
Earlier that morning, I saved a man on the street. Knocked out cold and left on the road, later on I thought because I know who you are, I could of left you for dead.
But I helped him up instead.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment