Welcome to the Worlde of a Fated Fey, one who walks the Shadows between the OtherSide and this Dreamland. This is the Book of Shadows of a hereditary and self-taught Magickal Woman; a Dreamer who possesseth the lineage of Fae, Wytch and Starr Blood. Interwoven together to make an ecclectic source of Magick and Chaos. To walk between the Worldes of the Starrs, the Hidden Realms, the Spirit Worlde and to also Live a human life...

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Invocations and Prayers of the Fated Fey...



I Love my Mind, it thinks like no other... I Love yours,
Because it shows me That Which I Do Not Know.
I Love my Spirit, for She shines... I Love yours,
It Reflects off mine.
I Love my Body, its form and expression... I Love yours,
Its Earthy impression.
)O(
Persphone, Queen of the UnderWorlde
'Tis nearly Time to Arise and Awaken!
To Return Back to us...
Thrice now I have welcomed Thee
This Time I am Complete
And Arisen myselfe from the UnderWorlde
As have Thee.
)O(
Mother Goddess, Father God
Bring forth unto me
The Power and Strength,
The Might and the Love,
The Euphoria of the Heavenly Bodies
Bestowed upon Me.
)O(
I Hear Thunder, I See Lightning...
The Gods are Wanting your Attention.
Listen to the Rain Drum,
Its Scent is the Essence
Of the Divine and Sublime.
)O(
Rain, Rain wash away the Worlde's hurts Today.
Keep it going for 24 hours,
Cleanse our Hearts to Raise our Power.

Love The Earth, Make Her Well.
)O(
Holy Bright, Holy Sprite
Grant me Now my Second Sight!
)O(

Goddess Divine,
What You See I will know in Time.
)O(
Mother Earth, Father God;
Your pain we clearly can See now,
What we have caused in our ignorance
We will Do No More.
Cleanse our Hearts and Cleanse our Spirits,
as You Cleanse your Earth.
So Mote It Be.
)O(

*Two White Candles Lit*
The HeartBeats and Wings of my Angels
are Now working in Time with the Tides of Change.
Floods keepe abay and Return to the ground
and Oceans where they Belong,
To Bring New Life and End this Pain.
Blessed Be.

Visioned:  Four white and gold Angels stood in a row.
Singing chorus, theyr hands moving in Time together,
Stitching, Sewing, Mending.
)O(

I am filled with Desire
The desire for Life, the desire for Death
I do not fear for the death of my mortal soul
I fear for the unknown of my mortal life
Immortality beckons me
The consort of the Queen, the caretaker of the Queen
My mistress is Isis, my master is Ra
Lifeforce strong, running through my veins
I worship none but my Goddess, She is my Queen
I am Her servant, in this life my last
And forever into eternity
She is my Magick, She is my Source
From the temple I came, and so shall She return
My mistress, my Goddess, my Queen
Baske me in your brilliance, turn me to Your hands
Touch the Light upon my soul and I shall be content
Gather me in Your arms, and I shall serve You for eternity
Initiated into the temple for my Queen
Becoming as One with You
I am a part of You, just as you are a part of me
Will the taste of the Goddess once be enough
One taste is not enough, yet will theyr be more
As She looks down joyously and becomes One with me
My lover reaches the Heavens just as I do
My Queen, is this your only gift
The art of Love, is this your Desire for me
The touch of the Goddess
Filled with her yearning of a mortal Life
)O(


No comments:

Post a Comment