Welcome to the Worlde of a Fated Fey, one who walks the Shadows between the OtherSide and this Dreamland. This is the Book of Shadows of a hereditary and self-taught Magickal Woman; a Dreamer who possesseth the lineage of Fae, Wytch and Starr Blood. Interwoven together to make an ecclectic source of Magick and Chaos. To walk between the Worldes of the Starrs, the Hidden Realms, the Spirit Worlde and to also Live a human life...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Across the way I found some fae, a true story...

A decade of summer's ago, an elf decided to acquaint himself with me, and led a young woman into a worlde few are rarely shown. Thrice he visited me, the third being the last. I was young, pregnant with my first borne son and very much alone, living in the bush with no electricity or modern conveniences.
He was very small and funnily enough, even though it was a few years away, he bore a remarkable resemblance to Legolas of the Lord of the Rings trilogy movie. Alvin as he wished to be known attired himself in mediaeval knight regalia, giving off an impression of importance and guardianship.
Theyr was a small river at the bottom of the property that I called home, my favourite place that I called Faery Grotto. Even before I knew that was were the faery did indeed dwell, I sensed the magick and the mystery. Just like any other day and reading a book, theyr came over a stillness in the air, the atmosphere pervaded with the feelings of being watched. Invading my thoughts and distracting me. My eyes drifted over towards the river, and once more saw the handsome little man... Across the way, I really truly did find fae.
Standing atop a broken branch that stretched like a bridge, protruding from the muddy banks. Straight, tall and proud, a stance of one who was guardian of the faery keepe. He was carrying upon himself, a long silver sword that he held grasped in hand, tip into the ground. Although he never spoke, he let me know his name, Alvin. The oddest, strangest name I would have ever thought... My apologies Sir Alvin!
The elf who stood theyr looking at me was only the beginning. As I said, he stood guard of my faery grotto , and surely I had supposed he only let me in out of good grace. Only ever the once, and most surely a privelidge did I see, the muddy bank edge was alive and full of mythical life. Sylphs the size of dragonflys, the sun reflecting shimmers of colours off as they frolicked through the air. Undines swam and played in the river's end, theyr mermaid tails and long legs making tiny splashes in the water, as fish do. One had chosen a patch of sun to warm herself on the bank edge.
Little work men trekked through the mud, one foot in front of the other. Carrying tiny picks and shovels, they manouvered around a tight, winding path. The funniest and best sight, my favourite and the one that really me me aware of the environment I was in, was an extremely cranky, and more than cross olde woman. This not very pleasant grandmother faery looked aghast at me, making me feel like I had definitely intruded onto the privacy of her home and even more perturbed at the fact I had looked upon her person. Her house was amazing, dug out and built into the mud wall of the river edge, you could see the little house inside. Theyr were windows and and a largish front door, and it was at the top window that the grandmother faery stood within. She slammed the shutter shut straight in my shocked face, but not before pointing her olde gnarly finger at me, and releasing a tirade of abuse and probably name calling right my way. Reflecting back, I think I may have been a little naïve in thinking that the olde woman had been a tad rude, because it was in fact,I who had invaded Her domain.
Unable now throughout the course of time and the forgetfulness that comes with, whether I was in a either a reverie or trance, I remember being very clear-minded this and after. My leaving the faery worlde happened after the cross olde faery shut Her window, letting me know I was time to leave. Although the faery grotto and its other inhabitants were most welcoming, I turned my back on this special worlde. But not before filling my eyes to the brim with all this faery magick surrounding me, parting ways and making my way back to my own home and my own worlde.


No comments:

Post a Comment